Sunday, December 19, 2010

To: Marshall, Love: Mommy! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Marshall! You are such a joy to be around! You brighten up life! You always have a cheery attitude, and a smile on your face (unless it's time to do school work, lol)! I have learned so much from you! I believe that you have taught me more about life than I have taught you! You are an amazing big brother! You are always playing with, and watching out for, your little sisters! You cherish them so much, and they cherish you! You are such a special boy! You have such a tender heart, and a sweet sweet spirit! Whenever you see me crying, you ask me if I'm okay, give me a hug, and tell me that it will be ok! I love you, and am so thankful to be your Mommy! Here are a few pictures of you over the past year! (They are in no particular order)

Winter operetta for Kindergarten!

You lost your first tooth! (This was a little over a year ago. It was Oct. 2009)

You started 1st Grade!

You are the best big brother ever!

Another school operetta in Kindergarten!

You learned some Martial Arts! Ben has his 2nd degree black belt. He's done cage fighting, and has taught women's self defense seminars at BYU. I am thankful for the training that he has to teach you these skills.


You played T-Ball!

Spring Fling at the end of your Kindergarten year!


You graduated Kindergarten!

Getting your diploma!

You had heart surgery :*(

You in the ICU right after your heart surgery :*(

Prepping for your heart surgery

Your Birthday Party! I can't believe you're 7 years old!




You are the most handsome, amazing, and loving boy I know!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...